Saturday, November 17, 2012

Comparison of Essie Macks, Up's, and Limited Addiction

Three very similar colors (at least from the bottles you can see below)...I own Macks, and as I wrote in previous posts, I bought Up's and Limited Addiction to give as presents to some girlfriends...before doing so I decided to do a comparison to see the slight differences in colors...Well as you can see from the second photo, from left to right are: Limited Addiction, Macks, and Up's.  The funny thing is that while Up's appears to be the darkest color in the bottle, it is actually the lightest on the nail (only by a smidgen).  My ring finger has Limited Addiction, the middle one Macks, and the index has Up's. The first two pics of my fingers are with 1 coat, and the second three pics are with 2 coats of each polish.  While the differences are virtually unnoticeable, I would say that Limited Addiction is the brightest, Up's the lightest red, and Macks is somewhere in the middle.  Bug again, if you own one, you do not need any of the other two.








No comments:

Post a Comment